1. Do you find yourself quick to anger, anxious, or irritable most days of the week for long periods of time?
2. Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
3. Do you feel fatigued or lethargic most of the time, no matter how much sleep you get?
4. Do you ever feel like you are being watched, fearful that someone is constantly out to get you?
5. Do you continually experience racing, intrusive memories or thoughts that you can’t seem to control?
6. Do you ever feel unable to enter certain locations or be around certain sights, sounds, or people for fear that unpleasant memories may be triggered?
7. Do you ever feel unable to relax or always on edge?
8. Have you ever heard a voice or seen something that you later realized was not really there or was not observed by others?
9. Do you ever feel unable to leave your home, even when you have work, school, or social responsibilities?
10. Do you struggle to control your temper, often feeling high levels of rage?
11. Do you regularly use substances such as alcohol or illicit drugs, often feeling unable to function without them?
12. Do you ever have thoughts of harming others, and have you ever made a plan to do so?
13. Have you had thoughts of harming yourself, or have you ever made an attempt to take your own life?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above you should contact one of the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider.
If you would prefer us to contact you, please leave your information in the space below and we will contact you via the information provided. Any information provided will remain absolutely confidential.
If you answered “no” to the questions provided, you are can still reach out to the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider for a detailed evaluation of your risk for Substance Abuse.
Our online Substance Abuse assessment is strictly for general information purposes and is not a substitute for an in-person clinical evaluation. This assessment is not a formal diagnostic tool and should not be interpreted as such. Your answers will remain anonymous, if you choose.
Disclaimer: Miracles Asia disclaims any liability, loss, or risk sustained as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of these assessments.