1. Have you ever had problems in school, at work, or in social settings related to your use of prescription drugs?
2. Do you need prescription drugs to get going in the morning, or to relax at night?
3. Have you ever had legal problems related to your prescription drug use, such as being cited for driving while impaired?
4. Do you use prescription drugs in an attempt to cope with stress, pressure, and other negative experiences?
5. Have you used a prescription drug in larger quantities, more frequently, or for a longer period of time than directed by your doctor or pharmacist?
6. Have you ever borrowed or stolen drugs that were prescribed to someone else?
7. Have you ever exaggerated or lied about symptoms to a doctor in order to get a prescription for the drug that you have been using?
8. Have you ever visited multiple doctors, or claimed that you lost a prescription, in order to get more of the drug that you have been using?
9. Have you ever lied to or otherwise attempted to deceive friends, family members, or colleagues about your prescription drug use?
10. Do you feel as though you need to use prescription drugs in order to enjoy yourself at parties, sporting events, or other social gatherings?
11. Have you ever tried and failed to reduce the amount or frequency of your prescription drug use?
12. When you’re not able to take a prescription drug when you want one, or when you’re trying to cut down or stop your prescription drug use, do you begin to feel anxious, agitated, physically ill, or otherwise not right?
13. Have friends or loved ones ever expressed concern to you about your prescription drug use?
14. Are you worried that you might have a problem with prescription drugs?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above you should contact one of the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider.
If you would prefer us to contact you, please leave your information in the space below and we will contact you via the information provided. Any information provided will remain absolutely confidential.
If you answered “no” to the questions provided, you are can still reach out to the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider for a detailed evaluation of your risk for Substance Abuse.
Our online Substance Abuse assessment is strictly for general information purposes and is not a substitute for an in-person clinical evaluation. This assessment is not a formal diagnostic tool and should not be interpreted as such. Your answers will remain anonymous, if you choose.
Disclaimer: Miracles Asia disclaims any liability, loss, or risk sustained as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of these assessments.