1. Have you felt extremely sad or hopeless for an extended period of time?
2. Have your eating habits and appetite changed significantly (and as a result, are you either eating much more or much less than normal)?
3. Have your sleeping patterns changed significantly (meaning you are either not sleeping much at all or are sleeping excessively)?
4. Do you often feel exhausted, or have you been struggling with extremely low energy?
5. Have you experienced mood swings, such as outbursts of anger or crying, for no apparent reason?
6. Have you missed work, school, or other responsibilities because you couldn’t get out of bed or leave the house?
7. Do you struggle or find it impossible to complete everyday tasks such as paying bills, doing laundry, going grocery shopping, or tending to your personal hygiene?
8. Do you find it difficult to concentrate, focus, or otherwise pay attention?
9. Have you lost interest in activities, issues, and/or events that have previously been important to you?
10. Do you find it difficult or impossible to experience pleasure?
11. Have you withdrawn from your family and friends?
12. Do you feel like you are a failure, or that you have let down your friends, colleagues, or family members?
13. Do you think that the world would be a better place if you weren’t around anymore?
14. Have you had thoughts of harming yourself, or have you ever made an attempt to take your own life?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above you should contact one of the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider.
If you would prefer us to contact you, please leave your information in the space below and we will contact you via the information provided. Any information provided will remain absolutely confidential.
If you answered “no” to the questions provided, you are can still reach out to the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider for a detailed evaluation of your risk for Substance Abuse.
Our online Substance Abuse assessment is strictly for general information purposes and is not a substitute for an in-person clinical evaluation. This assessment is not a formal diagnostic tool and should not be interpreted as such. Your answers will remain anonymous, if you choose.
Disclaimer: Miracles Asia disclaims any liability, loss, or risk sustained as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of these assessments.