Come to Miracles Asia : The only rehab in Thailand without Quarantine
No Quarantine Phuket Sandbox
The Tourism Authority of Thailand has sent out a letter to people in the tourism industry saying that Phuket will open to vaccinated Thai and foreign travelers from 1 July. Travelers do not need to do quarantine but they must stay in Phuket for at least 14 days and will then be allowed to visit other destinations in Thailand.
Who can travel to Phuket from abroad?
- Vaccinated Thai and foreign travelers from low and medium risk countries
- Unvaccinated children under 18 years old traveling with vaccinated parents
- Unvaccinated adult travelers will be required to undergo mandatory quarantine at any ALQ Hotels in Phuket for 14 days
Phuket SandBox Requirements
- Vaccine Certificate/proof of vaccination
ThailandPlus alert application on mobile phone
- RT-PCR test before arrival and during your stay in Phuket
- COVID-19 Insurance
- Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by Thai Embassy/Consulate
- Stay at SHA+ Hotel in Phuket
- Pre-paid RT-PCR COVID 19 tests in Phuket
- Full vaccination at least 14 days prior to your departure to Thailand and not more than 12 months.
Important Things to Remember
- You must stay in a SHA+ accredited hotel in Phuket only.
- You must fly to Phuket from abroad. No transit in Bangkok.
- If you are staying less than 14 days in Phuket, you must fly out of Phuket to an international destination.
- If you are staying for 14 days or more in Phuket, you will then be able to travel to any domestic destination in Thailand.
Flights to Phuket
At present, certain airlines are permitted to operate semi-commercial flights to Thailand. Airlines such as British, Cathay, Qatar, Emirates, Etihad, THAI, and Singapore Airlines operate flights to Phuket on a daily basis.
COVID 19 Insurance
With the new wave of COVID-19 in Thailand, COVID-19 Insurance is a mandatory requirement for travelers. It acts as another level of security to ensure that you can cover all costs in case you are diagnosed with COVID-19 during your stay in Thailand. It covers you for a minimum of $100,000 policy and it must cover the duration of your stay in Thailand.