1. Have you ever lied to or otherwise attempted to deceive friends, family members, or colleagues about how often and/or how much you drink?
2. Have you ever had problems in school, at work, or in social settings as a result of drinking?
3. Have you ever had alcohol-related legal problems, such as being cited for public drunkenness or driving while impaired?
4. Have you ever had an alcohol-related blackout, or awakened after a night of drinking with no memory of what you did while you were drunk?
5. Do you need a drink to get going in the morning, or to relax at night?
6. Do you drink in order to deal with stress, pressure, and other negative experiences?
7. Do you feel as though you need to drink in order to enjoy yourself at parties, sporting events, or other social gatherings?
8. Do you ever plan to have just a drink and end up consuming much more than you originally intended?
9. Have you ever tried and failed to reduce the amount or frequency of your drinking?
10. When you’re not able to have a drink when you want one, or when you’re trying to cut down or stop drinking, do you begin to feel anxious, agitated, or otherwise not right?
11. Have friends or loved ones ever expressed concern to you about your drinking?
12. Are you worried that you might have a problem with alcohol?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above you should contact one of the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider.
If you would prefer us to contact you, please leave your information in the space below and we will contact you via the information provided. Any information provided will remain absolutely confidential.
If you answered “no” to the questions provided, you are can still reach out to the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider for a detailed evaluation of your risk for Substance Abuse.
Our online Substance Abuse assessment is strictly for general information purposes and is not a substitute for an in-person clinical evaluation. This assessment is not a formal diagnostic tool and should not be interpreted as such. Your answers will remain anonymous, if you choose.
Disclaimer: Miracles Asia disclaims any liability, loss, or risk sustained as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of these assessments.