1. Have you ever abused substances while alone?
2. Have friends and or family members expressed concern about your substance use?
3. Has your substance use been a source of conflict in your marriage or with your boyfriend girlfriend?
4. Have you lied to your friends or family members about the amount and frequency of your substance use?
5. Have you lied to a doctor in order to obtain prescription medications?
6. Has your substance use negatively impacted your performance at work or school?
7. Have you stolen substances, or stolen money or property in order to buy substances?
8. Have you awakened after using substances with no memory about what you did while you were high?
9. Have you used substances in order to wake up in the morning and/or go to sleep at night?
10. Have you used one substance in order to intensify the high from another substance?
11. Have you used one substance in order to recovery from using another substance?
12. Have you used substances as a way of dealing with stress pressure or other negative experiences?
13. Have you tried and failed to reduce the amount and or frequency of your substance use ?
14. When you try to stop using or when you can’t use do you start to feel sluggish sick agitated or depressed?
15. Do you worry that you might have a substance abuse problem?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above you should contact one of the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider.
If you would prefer us to contact you, please leave your information in the space below and we will contact you via the information provided. Any information provided will remain absolutely confidential.
If you answered “no” to the questions provided, you are can still reach out to the staff at Miracles Asia or another qualified healthcare provider for a detailed evaluation of your risk for Substance Abuse.
Our online Substance Abuse assessment is strictly for general information purposes and is not a substitute for an in-person clinical evaluation. This assessment is not a formal diagnostic tool and should not be interpreted as such. Your answers will remain anonymous, if you choose.
Disclaimer: Miracles Asia disclaims any liability, loss, or risk sustained as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of these assessments.